Why You Need A Jade Roller in Your Skin Care Routine?
Prized for its ability to relax muscles and provide balance, jade symbolizes beauty, prosperity, and grace. And in some cultures, jade is known as the stone of eternal youth.
The first roller is a large jade stone intended for large skin areas such as the cheeks or neck. And the second is a small jade stone designed for smaller areas such as under the eyes.
Chakras aside, the act of rolling a jade stone over your skin will aid in lymphatic drainage and support an increase in blood flow. If you’re not familiar with the lymphatic system, it is a network of tissues and organs that help rid the body of toxins, waste and other unwanted materials. And it lies just beneath the surface of our skin.
Stimulating the lymphatic system, under the skin helps to flush out waste, eliminate puffiness, encourage a natural glow and smooth wrinkles.
5 Ways Jade Rolling Benefits your Skin Care Routine
- The main benefit of jade rolling is to encourage drainage of the lymphatic system’s natural detox process. Often noticing an immediate improvement of reduced swelling and puffiness.
- And the massaging by the facial roller leads to increased blood circulation – making your skin glow while releasing tension in the facial muscles, and improving skin elasticity. Over time you may notice your cheekbones look more defined.
- Jade rolling Immediately cools and calms. Perfect for use after an at home facial steam!
- Additionally, jade rolling helps to erase dark under eye circles and brightens the complexion.
- Last, but not least, the massaging effect of jade rolling also helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by tightening pores and stimulating facial muscles.
All in all, the effects of including jade rolling in your natural skin care routine will help to build a healthier complexion!