End your day with Vitamin-E mask - Start brighter skin the next day!
The KLAIRS Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask is incorporated with vitamin E, which is well known as an excellent antioxidant. Did you know that Vitamin E is the ultimate skin care booster that not only delivers an excellent antioxidant power, but also has various effects in benefiting dry, sensitive, and aging skin? Feel the ultimate effect of vitamin E for yourself!
- Vitamin E and Niacinamide are excellent for whitening effect, can immediately see illuminating and firming effect the next day (rapid effects).
- When used during the day, it can protect from sunlight and prevent skin damage.
- Maximum formulation limit of adenosine effective for wrinkle improvement and skin regeneration.
- Firm, hydrating finish with excellent adhesion.
- Cruelty-free, Vegan-friendly, Ethanol-free, Paraben-free, Silicon-free, Steroid-free, Artificial coloring-free, Artificial fragrance-free
The KLAIRS Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask is most effective when used with vitamin C. The two vitamins enhance the effectiveness of each other through the antioxidant network and protect the skin from active oxygen, preventing aging. In addition, vitamin E prevents vitamin C from being oxidized before being absorbed by the skin, intensifying the skin-improving effects of vitamin C. An antioxidant network that protects the skin.
Size: 3.04 fl oz (90 mL)
What does the active oxygen caused by UV rays, stress, etc. do to our skin?
1) Vitamin E becomes oxidized when active oxygen is lost by the primary defenses.
2) Vitamin C reduces the level of oxidized vitamin E to its original state and reactivates it.
3) The reduced vitamin E removes active oxygen again and prevents cell destruction and aging.
4) Vitamin C has a powerful toning effect. Vitamin coating for an extended hydration wake up hydrated the mask for parched skin Vitamin E is dissolved in oil, which provides a strong moisturizing power. The pudding-like texture transforms into a rich essence when in contact with the skin, maintaining the moisture for at least 8 hours, even for dry skin.
Vitamin E (Tocopherol Acetate)
1) A major lipid-soluble antioxidant in the skin. It is found in most of the skin’s epidermis, dermis and stratum corneum, and protects against peroxide and pro- oxidants (prevents oxidation in cosmetics).
2) The skin’s protective function will be weakened if Vitamin E levels are insufficient, allowing harmful foreign substances to invade and promote aging of the skin.
3) Prevents cell aging by keeping the cell membrane from lipid peroxidation.
4) Possesses skin softening properties, and soothes inflammation.
5) Protects skin against damage caused by sunlight.
1) Reduces pigmentation by preventing melanin pigment from migrating to the epidermis.
2) Suppresses sebum secretion, and improves acne caused by oily skin.
3) Helps stabilize vitamin C, having enhanced effects when used with vitamin C.
4) Formulated with an adequate concentration of 2%, as it may induce burning when used at high concentration.
1) Active ingredient prescribed in maximum dose, to serve the function of improving wrinkles.
2) Strengthens fibroblast proliferation in dermal layer, and promotes collagen synthesis.
3) Possesses powerful anti-inflammatory properties, making it effective in wound healing and regeneration.
4) Effectively improves acne caused by oily skin.
How to use
After cleansing, use as a moisturizer. Mix a small amount to an essence or cream and use as a sleeping pack when your skin feels extra dry. Can be used day and night.
1) Vitamin E is an oil that is great for moisturizing. If your skin is usually not compatible with oils, use only after plenty of inquiries.
2) Start out by using only a small amount at first and find the amount that works for you. Due to the nature of vitamin E, the stickiness increases when a large amount is used.
3) The moisturizing effects increase when mixed with a cream or essence. Try mixing a tiny amount to products that lack moisturizing power.